Everyday we inspire, care for and challenge our youth. We believe in their future so we care for them in the present.
The club structure is designed for self-cultivation throughout each stage of development. To promote this within the JPSC player, teams are created in every stage of the club. We believe team based training and competition will provide the correct balance of challenge and stability needed for the progress of individuals and the collective group.
- Over 30 years of existence
- Privately owned soccer complex (Two 11v11 fields and one 9v9 field)
- Brand new indoor training facility completed in 2020
- Full-time licensed directors and coaching staff
- Involved in the player and personal development of a dozen professional players as well as hundreds of players at the collegiate level.
- International playing exposure through our partner clubs and federations
- Premier level competition
- Travel level competition
- College showcases
- Highlight videos
Do you love the game? The chance to play at the highest level is only created by the individual who has a passion for the game and who is willing to make the necessary sacrifice to hone their skill and capitalize on their ability.
Do you have the discipline to continue developing your skills? At JPSC, we ignite the drive and desire to succeed in this game by practicing and living through our motto of Skill, Sportsmanship and Self Discipline.
And do you want to be a part of a team who feels the same way? We are a family here. From our youngest teams to our oldest, we’re looking for creative players who love the game and can think independently. We do this starting with children as early as 7 years of age up to 17 years of age currently.