These facility rules apply to our current members as well as anyone who is visiting our soccer facility.
1. Our soccer fields are for registered, authorized players and coaches/trainers only.
2. JPSA/JPSC and premier team members and their league opponents may only use fields during scheduled practices and games.
3. Siblings and guests are spectators at games. For safety and insurance purposes, they may not use fields to play and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
4. For the benefit of the players, parents and guests should refrain from interacting with the players during practice and game times.
5. To encourage a positive experience for your soccer players, we ask that you not discuss any development or feedback with trainers or coaches during and immediately after practices or games.
6. Safety is always our priority and we ask that you make sure your players are fully equipped for all games and practices (shin guards, cleats, water bottles)
7. There are NO dogs or pets allowed on the facility and NO alcoholic beverages permitted.
8. Please do NOT hang on the fence on the side of the fields or touch the portable lights outside.
9. Our soccer facility should be used for soccer only. It is primarily for children. As such, we encourage parents and spectators to refrain from smoking on the premises.
10. Visitors are NOT to bring any other sports equipment such as lacrosse, baseball, football etc.